LearnPhilanthropy has been reaching out to the field and asking for ”how to…” learning paths from practitioners. ”How tos”include things such as how to develop a skill,prepare for a new role,be more effective in a current role or learn something important to one’s career.
This post is from Ann Cramer who is Director,Americas,IBM Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs.
What learning path would you suggest for someone working at IBM in an area unrelated to corporate philanthropy who would be joining your corporate citizenship team?
- Council on Foundations corporate committee
- Association of Corporate Contributions Professionals (ACCP)
- Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy (CECP)
- Council on Foundations Corporate Corporate Foundations 2012 Initiative
- US Chamber of Commerce Business Civic Leadership Center
- Boston College Corporate Citizenship Center